Kimmie Rose practices clinical hypnotherapy using a transpersonal approach. She is a licensed Hypnotherapy teacher through the State of Michigan Proprietary School Division and a certified teacher through the National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists, and a she holds a Master’s degree in Hypnotherapy. She studied under Dr. Allen Chips, DCH, and is a member of the National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists and A.R.E., Edgar Cayce’s Association for Research and Enlightenment. By coupling clinical hypnotherapy with transpersonal approach, Kimmie can help people to heal on both a personal and soul level.
How Hypnotherapy Works
Hypnosis is the best way to change your attitude and outlook on life while you take control of your emotions and behaviors. The hypnotherapist is simply the guide on your journey.
Hypnosis is a painless, relaxing, and pleasant experience. It’s a great tool for improving your whole life, and eventually, you can do it by yourself! You can remove roadblocks on your way to success by communicating with your subconscious mind. Sessions can be done privately or in groups.
The Benefits of Hypnosis
Hypnosis enables the therapist to “read the mind” of a hypnotized person. The subconscious mind devises the behavioral pattern of a person based on experiences and emotional makeup. The hypnotist can read this pattern and explain the “why” and “how” of the behavior. Then, the hypnotist can help the person change that behavior, habit, lifestyle, or thinking and offer a safe gateway to healing.
Areas Where Hypnosis Can Help
- Smoking and other substance addictions
- Weight management, eating disorders, body sculpture
- Fears and phobias – flying, medical events, death, tests
- Health and rejuvenation – pain management, recovery, enhanced energy
- Life-altering events – birth, divorce, loss, grief, trauma, relocation
- Stress management, relaxation
- Self-image, self-confidence, and self-esteem
- Negative feelings and emotions – anger, frustration, guilt, sadness, worry
- Relationships – spouse, partner, children, friends
- Career issues – maximizing earning potential, goals, times management, sales skills, career changes
- Insomnia and dreams or nightmares
- Behavior modification and habit control – nail-biting, stuttering, teeth-grinding
- Concentration, focus, procrastination, problem-solving
- Goal setting and achievement
- Performance anxiety – sports, public speaking, career
- Attitude, motivation, confidence
- Fear of success or failure
- Learning, memory, reading comprehension, study habits
- Mild depression and mood swings
- Past-life therapy
- Intuition development and spiritual growth
- Forgiveness of self or others
- Sexual problems
Cost for a private one-hour session is $95.00. Depending on the session, a client may be asked to return for a subsequent session or be given a tape to listen to.
Cost for group sessions:
- For 2 people, $150.00
- For 3 people, $200.00
- For 4 people, $300.00
For group sessions for 5 or more people, costs vary. Call Lite the Way for information. 734-854-1574.